Fuelled by an enduring passion for humanity and spirituality, I’ve been following the ebbs and flow of daily life for the past four years. This has led me to meet and document, individuals and communities as far as the holy Hindu Aghoris from the Pyres of Varanasi, to the inner world of cosplaying in the heartlands of Singapore, my own country. Through photography I talk and listen to the people’s experiences, I understand their happiness, and their hardships. With these relationships forged and a glimpse of their wisdom received, I pass on their stories with you.
Southeast Asian photographer living in Singapore whose work focuses on the intertwined connection between humankind, the natural order and the interpretations of transcendence.
For commissions and enquiries, please get in touch or use the form below.
- VICE ASIA
- Canon Asia
- M & C Saatchi
- Royal Brunei Airlines
- Club Med
- Amazon Singapore
- Wing Tai Clothings
- G2000 (Singapore)
- High Net Worth
- Lo & Behold
- 2022: Project 'Samsara' as Story of the Week, PhMuseum, UK
- 2021: PhMuseum Top Picks of 2021, PhMuseum, UK
- 2021: Photos of Cosplayers Between the Worlds of Fiction and Reality, Vice Asia, Singapore
- 2021: Alvin Ng; 'The World Within...', Pupil Sphere, UK
- 2021: Issue No. 07, 'Unorthodox' by Pearl Press, USA (Group Curation)
- 2018: The Nine Emperor Gods Festival Holds One of the Most Epic Processions in Singapore, Rice Media, Singapore
Selected Exhibitions / Mentions
- 2022: Samsara exhibited at Helsinki Photo Festival 2022, Finland
- 2022: Shortlisted for Belfast Photo Festival, UK
- 2022: Lenscratch Favourite Photographs of 2021, Online
- 2021: Shortlisted for the Rotterdam Photo Festival 2022 XL, Netherlands
- 2021: Humble Arts Foundation #69 Group Show, Online
- 2021: Life Framer 'The Face of the Earth' Photo Competition Editor's Pick, Online
- 2020: The Last Minute Group Show, Singapore
- 2016: Noise Singapore Festival, Singapore
Say hello here!